德国RETSCH（莱驰）公司多功能粒径及粒形分析仪CAMSIZER是全球唯一一台采用干法及数字成像技术生产的粒度分析仪，它是由RETSCH Technology（德国莱驰兄弟公司）和JENOPTIK JENA（原德国蔡司）联合研制而成。
催化剂, 制药材料, 咖啡, 塑料, 沙子, 玻璃/ 陶瓷, 研磨剂, 碳化物, 粮食, 糖, 耐火材料, 聚苯乙烯, 肥料, 金属粉末, 颗粒炭黑, 食盐, ...
* NEW: improved comparability to sieve analysis , also for multimodal distributions
* NEW: optimized, intuitive software
* NEW: additional shape parameters (e.g. surface analysis)
* NEW: several language versions (German, English and other languages)
* Detailed particle size analysis - results are saved in more than 1,000 size classes
* Simultaneous analysis of particle size, shape, number and density
* Greatest possible accuracy and reproducibility
* No-contact, non-destructive measurement
* Very short measuring time (2-3 min.)
* Calibration in seconds
* Simple handling prevents operating errors
* Password protectet instrument settings
* Automatic measuring procedure
* Robust design, insensitive to dust and vibrations
* Self-cleaning, wear-free, maintenance-free
* Less time- and labor-intensive than sieve analysis
Measuring principle Dynamic Digital Image Processing (ISO 13322-2)
Measuring range 30 µm to 30 mm
Type of analysis Dry analysis of powders and granulates
Measuring time ~ 2 to 3 min (depending on the desired measuring statistics)
Measuring methods 60 images/s, each with more than 780,000 pixels (corresponds to more than 45 megapixels per second)
Dimensions (W x H x D) ~ 850 x 350 x 650 mm
Weight (Measuring unit) ~ 40 kg
Operating unit Industrial PC including operating system, monitor, keyboard and mouse, network card, PC interface cards for hardware communication, evaluation software
The CAMSIZER uses the principle of digital image processing. The sample is transported to the measurement field via a vibratory feeder where the particles drop between an extended light source and two CCD cameras. The projected particle shadows are recorded at a rate of more than 60 images per second and analyzed. In this way every single particle in the bulk material flow is recorded and evaluated. Thus, it is possible to measure a wide range of particles from 30 µm to 30 mm extremely accurately, without having to switch measuring ranges or make adjustments.
Thanks to its extremely short exposure times, the novel LED strobe light source allows very sharp images to be produced and distortion-free determination of the projection areas. The sharp contrast allows, at the same time, details of the surface structure of the particles to be seen almost like through a microscope. The frequency of the light flashes is so high that the strobing is not visible to the naked eye.
With the unique, patented two-camera system a great depth of sharpness, and therefore maximum precision across the entire measuring range, is obtained. The zoom camera provides maximum resolution down to the fine range, while the basic camera also records larger particles and guarantees a high statistical certainty in the results. This ensures the excellent reproducibility of the CAMSIZER measuring results, even if only a relatively small sample amount is available. The results are saved in at least 1,000 size classes.